Click here for map.

Site created and maintained

      By Kevan Chapman

History of Finedon. Finedon Past & Present. Parish Church.

Contact


Parish Church

Belfry & Bells

Old Boys School

The Gatehouse

Mackworth Drive

Finedon Hall

Ice Tower

Old Maids Cottage

Thingdon Cottage

Mill Lane

Cemetery

Volta Tower

Old Windmill

Cricket Field

Old Cemetery

Town Hall

Church Street

Wesleyan Chapel

Old Girls School

Bell Inn

Old Mulso Arms

Gladstone Club

Laws Lane

Star Hall

War Memorial

Post Office

Community Centre

Old Tudor Gate Hotel

The Old Prince Pub

Mission Room

Bowling Green

Mulso School

Old Water Tower

Dolben Arms

Banks Park

The Green

Infant School

Quaker Meeting House

Obelisk

Old Police Houses

Harrowden Lane

Wind Farm

The Round House

Early Finedon Pantomimes

Finedon Scouts 1964/65

Collapse of Finedon Town

Football Club pitch 1956



© finedonphotographs.org.uk

Finedon Bellringers.

More Photographs and information

     will be added when available

Please note that some images are high resolution and may take slightly longer to load up

Home Page

Listed Buildings in Finedon.

OLD MULSO ARMS PUB BUILT 1739  NOW RESIDENTIAL

Click Thumbnail for larger picture

Built 1739 and known as Elm Grange,it became the Mulso Arms approximately 1930 when the original Mulso Arms in the High Street closed.


Sadly the Pub closed in 2001 and was converted into Flats


Grade II Listed Building

Details here